Posted to rec.woodworking

Default shaper accessories

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase any of those clear
plastic guards that go on the spindle above a shaper cutter. I used to
see them in one of the catalogs I received,but now that I want them,I
can't find them.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:18:54 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase any of those clear
plastic guards that go on the spindle above a shaper cutter. I used to
see them in one of the catalogs I received,but now that I want them,I
can't find them.

Try the manufacturer, or look through McMaster or Enco catalogs.
www.mcmaster.com or www.use-enco.com

Now crank up "Bouree" full blast and try your luck on eBay.

--
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery.
-- Matthew Arnold
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 10, 9:18*am, wrote:
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase any of those clear
plastic guards that go on the spindle above a shaper cutter. I used to
see them in one of the catalogs I received,but now that I want them,I
can't find them.

Grizzly might actually be a good resource. I doubt they have any after
market type items but they do sell all the parts for all their
machines. I think their smallest shaper has a plastic cup type
assembly.