Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking Show this weekend

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the
woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. Sponsored by
the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on
display, vendors and seminars.

For more info, see: http://www.liwoodworkers.org/

Hope to see you there, Bill Leonhardt
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 7, 2:17*pm, Bill Leonhardt wrote:

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the
woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. *Sponsored by
the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on
display, vendors and seminars.

For more info, see: *http://www.liwoodworkers.org/

Hope to see you there, *Bill Leonhardt

Hey Bill - do you have a link to what seminars are being offered? The
LIWC web site doesn't seem to have that info.

Posted to rec.woodworking

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the
woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. Sponsored by
the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on
display, vendors and seminars.

For more info, see: http://www.liwoodworkers.org/

Hope to see you there, Bill Leonhardt

Long Island is a little too far for me to drive this weekend. If the
show was in another week, I'd be there as I'd already be in NJ.

For those more centrally located, there's a huge show in Ohio ...

Artistry in Wood ...
http://daytoncarvers.com/artistryinwood.html

Don’t Miss the Largest Wood Carving and Wood Working show in the
United States. The 2011 Artistry in Wood show is Bigger and Better
than Ever!

Saturday, Nov 12th 10-6, Sunday Nov 13th 10-5

Dayton Airport Expo Center
3900 McCauley Dr.
(Exit #64 off I-75)

•Over 200 Exhibitors from all over the USA, Canada and China
•Unique Artwork, Hand Crafted Furniture, Collectables
•Unique Holiday Gifts
•Exhibitor Demonstrations and Competitions
•FREE Youth Woodworking Activity
•Hourly Door prizes

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 7, 6:59*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 7, 2:17*pm, Bill Leonhardt wrote:

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the
woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. *Sponsored by
the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on
display, vendors and seminars.

For more info, see: *http://www.liwoodworkers.org/

Hope to see you there, *Bill Leonhardt

Hey Bill - do you have a link to what seminars are being offered? *The
LIWC web site doesn't seem to have that info.

Saturday
10:30:00 AM Rich Macrae Dovetailing
12:00:00 PM Charlie Morehouse Finishing probably French polish
01:30:00 PM Steve Blakey Carving
03:00:00 PM Ed Dillon biscuit joinery

Sunday
10:30:00 AM Mac Simmons Gold leafing
12:00:00 PM Ed Pietrowski scroll saw
01:30:00 PM Rich Blohm Dovetail w/ routers
03:00:00 PM Charlie Felsen Turning

Posted to rec.woodworking

Duh
How about putting LOCATION in Subject Line.

Think someone in California, Alaska, Britain, might be following this
list?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 9, 10:46*am, Hoosierpopi wrote:

Duh
How about putting LOCATION in Subject Line.

Think someone in California, Alaska, Britain, might be following this
list?

Was the 'Duh' really necessary?