Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default Woodworking Show this weekend

Casper, I place a copy of the URL on owwm events forum.

On 11/08/2011 09:05 AM, Casper wrote:
snip

Long Island is a little too far for me to drive this weekend. If the
show was in another week, I'd be there as I'd already be in NJ.

For those more centrally located, there's a huge show in Ohio ...

Artistry in Wood ...
http://daytoncarvers.com/artistryinwood.html

Don’t Miss the Largest Wood Carving and Wood Working show in the
United States. The 2011 Artistry in Wood show is Bigger and Better
than Ever!

Saturday, Nov 12th 10-6, Sunday Nov 13th 10-5

Dayton Airport Expo Center
3900 McCauley Dr.
(Exit #64 off I-75)

•Over 200 Exhibitors from all over the USA, Canada and China
•Unique Artwork, Hand Crafted Furniture, Collectables
•Unique Holiday Gifts
•Exhibitor Demonstrations and Competitions
•FREE Youth Woodworking Activity
•Hourly Door prizes