Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping: Toy

I received the Vectric newsletter today and saw, to my great surprise,
a picture of a familiar Holiday Inn Golf Club sign in it.

Corngrats on your infamy, sir.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

Ping - Bob F Sonny Woodworking 2 July 12th 11 04:13 AM
OT- Ping KRW Red Green Home Repair 5 July 8th 11 06:18 AM
Ping RBM WW[_2_] Home Repair 2 June 27th 11 02:17 PM
Ping: RDJ Edward Hennessey[_2_] Woodworking 3 March 18th 11 01:31 AM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM