Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley and Festool

Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will
soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green
Festool tab on their website page.

Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada,
we will be all set.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 19, 8:28*am, "m II" wrote:
Where will they be "setting" them, DAVE?

"up here"? Tired of the "down under"act?

Funny that Dave with a simple typo still makes more sense than you
without any typos... although there is supposed to be a space between
the quotation mark after 'under', and 'act'. What a bunch of knee-
slapping fun you're having, eh? Did your mommy toss down your food to
your basement yet?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/19/11 5:59 AM, Dave wrote:

Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will
soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green
Festool tab on their website page.

Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada,
we will be all set.

W00T, Toronto West store is only 10 minutes away.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 19, 4:59*am, Dave wrote:
Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will
soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green
Festool tab on their website page.

Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada,
we will be all set.

Yeah, but no one sells Festool at lower than MSRP. So I could care
less who carries them. My local Woodsmith shop has them on the
shelves. Which is nice for touching them and handling them. Yes.
But MSRP plus local sales tax. I'm lucky in that I bought my Festool
tools some years ago when Woodsmith had a percentage off sale that did
apply to Festool. Lucky defined as being able to spend many many many
dollars for green tools.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:18:42 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:59*am, Dave wrote:
Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will
soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green
Festool tab on their website page.

Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada,
we will be all set.

Yeah, but no one sells Festool at lower than MSRP. So I could care
less who carries them. My local Woodsmith shop has them on the
shelves. Which is nice for touching them and handling them. Yes.
But MSRP plus local sales tax. I'm lucky in that I bought my Festool
tools some years ago when Woodsmith had a percentage off sale that did
apply to Festool. Lucky defined as being able to spend many many many
dollars for green tools.

That's the ticket. Write them off as "green tools"! The money doesn't even
go to those evil American millionaires and billionaires. Obama would be so
pleased.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Oct 19, 4:59*am, Dave wrote:
[...]

pleased.- Hide quoted text -

I forgot "green" means environmentally good. I meant the color of
course. I think there is some green color on all the Festool tools.
Few accent green stripes with the white/gray and black plastic.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2011-10-19 13:18:42 -0400, "
said:

I'm lucky in that I bought my Festool
tools some years ago when Woodsmith had a percentage off sale that did
apply to Festool.

Seems to be a annual 10% sales event, at least for the past two years.
If ya doesn't needs it today...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2011-10-19 15:10:14 -0400, "
said:

Obama would be so
pleased.

It would be a terrible thing if you were to waste that monomania.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/19/2011 4:55 PM, wrote:

wrote:
On Oct 19, 4:59 am, wrote:
[...]

Green means environmentally something. I remember when it was save the
trees! use plastic bags. Greenies are never happy or satisfied on on
target.

Festool Chris UK diy 3 March 14th 08 03:14 PM
Festool r payne Woodworking 60 February 25th 08 04:31 PM
Festool TS-55 or Festool TS-75 Plunge Cut Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 June 21st 07 09:16 AM
Festool comes through for me. Robatoy Woodworking 47 April 5th 07 04:37 AM
Festool Oldun Woodworking 1 July 27th 05 02:32 PM