Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Turning DVD's

I deleted the main thread from the other day. Got a notice from Peachtree today
they are having a sale on Ron Brown DVD's.

I've never seen one, don't know if they are any good or not, just passing on the
info.

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_100711_list.htm

The secret code to get the discount is RON2

Regards,
Roy
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Roy" wrote in message

I deleted the main thread from the other day. Got a notice from Peachtree
today
they are having a sale on Ron Brown DVD's.

I've never seen one, don't know if they are any good or not, just passing
on the
info.

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_100711_list.htm

The secret code to get the discount is RON2

Bummer. I was looking for techniques on reducing the OD of CDs and this is
all I found.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

OT not reading DVD's Dave UK diy 17 June 9th 11 03:40 PM
DVD's and video system Geoffrey S. Mendelson Electronics Repair 0 January 3rd 09 08:19 PM
Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers HerHusband Woodworking 19 May 17th 07 02:41 AM
Playstation 2 won't play DVD's [email protected] Electronics Repair 11 May 20th 05 02:33 AM
Woodcut DVD's Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales Woodturning 2 October 31st 04 05:51 PM