Steve Knight

Default FS disposa-blade setup.

This is a set of Dispoz-A-Blade’s and holders for a 6” jointer. I bought them
from grizzly for the 6” jointer but I used them in my shopfox 6” jointer.

I am changing to a carbide cutter head.

You just put them magnets down into the blade slot and that sets the blade
height. The blades are double sided and only cost 16.95 for replacements. That's
cheaper then getting knives sharpened.

One side of the blades are dull but the other is fresh.

these are 159.00 from grizzly. make your best offer. shipping is about 4.50
depending on insurance.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes