Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Basement Ceiling Insulation

On 10/4/11 8:09 AM, m II wrote:
That was too easy as you just spouted more unsubstantiated BS and never
any answers.

Fibreglass insulations is good sound insulation. It isn't used due to
the glass fibres people don't want to breath when left open.

You need to do some actual research, not guess from what your fellow
ignorants have guessed at and told you.

Now you have`been told by me and several others here.

Let us all know when you move out of your mom's basement and get a
girlfriend, ok?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)