Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Doug Miller

I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug has put me
in place a few times on NEC residential home code. I haven't wired a
home in 35 years. I think everyone is trying to hold him to local
codes, and local workmanship standards. Everyone needs to rememer NEC
is minimum required. So for the home owner he his probably of more
value them my master electrician licenese.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:24:26 -0700, Mike M
wrote:

I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug has put me
in place a few times on NEC residential home code. I haven't wired a
home in 35 years. I think everyone is trying to hold him to local
codes, and local workmanship standards. Everyone needs to rememer NEC
is minimum required. So for the home owner he his probably of more
value them my master electrician licenese.

I guess its the contractor attiude you have to educate your cosnomers,
or give them options. Some one will low ball so you So you need to
open a discoussion.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Is it hard to get Doug's **** off your face after that ass kissing?

Another unbelievably fine example of obvious sock puppetry support for
the Doug Miller alter ego image.
Forgets to change nicknames when responding to himself.

When is George WatSOB coming back?

----------

------------
wrote:

I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug has put me
in place a few times on NEC residential home code. I haven't wired a
home in 35 years. I think everyone is trying to hold him to local
codes, and local workmanship standards. Everyone needs to rememer NEC
is minimum required. So for the home owner he his probably of more
value them my master electrician licenese.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Mike M typed:
I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug
has put me in place a few times on NEC residential home
code. I haven't wired a home in 35 years. I think
everyone is trying to hold him to local codes, and local
workmanship standards. Everyone needs to rememer NEC is
minimum required. So for the home owner he his probably
of more value them my master electrician licenese.

Right about the NEC of course. When mentonng NEC it's prpbably good to also
indcate that the local office has the final gudelnes/say so and may or may
not have requrements above/beyond NEC so they should always have to be
checked with to avoid not meeting all of the requirements. There s also no
queston o permits (or not) too. Getting caught mid-project wthout a needed
permit can be expensve in some cases.

HTH,

Twayne`

Ping: Doug Miller, troll filters Zz Yzx Woodworking Plans and Photos 7 April 29th 08 02:10 PM
Hey Doug! Don Home Repair 8 December 6th 05 09:49 PM
Ping: Doug Miller Dave in Fairfax Woodworking 19 June 14th 05 07:50 PM
re Doug Miller dave Woodworking 4 January 5th 04 10:12 PM