Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Letters needed

Back in the dark ages (before computers), I bought an inexpensive
pantagraph to use with my router. It allows you to trace pictures or
letters and numbers with the stylus and have your router copy the
shape onto wood. It is so long ago that I can't remember if it came
from Sears or Penneys or Monkey Wards. I've done a web search and it
appears that what I have is very close to (or the same) as the
Milescraft version, and instructions were available on-line.

The unit I have came with a set of upper case and lower case letters
and numbers, each on a piece of 8.5" x 11" paper with registration
dots that made it easy to line up the letters to make words. Well,
I've lost these and I'm hoping that someone in the group has the same
thing and would be willing to lend them to me so I can make PDFs.

Anyone got these??? If so, I'd like to borrow them and make PDF
copies. Of course, I would be happy to pay the postage back and
forth.

Bill holzlegacy.at.gmail.com.the rest is garbage
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.milescraft.com/service/1298templates.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 14, 9:50*am, willshak wrote:
[...]

To email, remove the double zeroes after @- Hide quoted text -

I guess I missed this in my search. Thanks for pointing me there.
I'm good to go.

Bill