Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Sweet Cheeks

I once worked with a lady who's last name was Cheeks.

This one is for her.

Enjoy

Lew

---------------------------------

A married couple were in a terrible accident where the
Man's face was severely burned.

The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any
skin from his body because he was too skinny.

So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin; however,
the only skin on her body the doctor felt was suitable would
have to come from her buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about
where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor
also honor their secret.

After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded
at the man's new face.

He looked more handsome than he ever had before!

All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his
youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with
emotion at her sacrifice.

He said, 'Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did
for me. How can I possibly repay you?'

'My darling,' she replied, 'I get all the thanks I need every time
I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.'

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sweet Cheeks

Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

From a recent email:

Exasperated man says to his wife: "How can you be so beautiful and so stupid
at the same time!?"

"God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. He made me stupid so
I'd be attracted to you."
---
Store clerk notices the contents of a shopper's purse and asks her: "Do you
always travel with the TV remote?"

"No," said the woman shopper. "My husband refused to go shopping with me and
this is the easiest way to make his life miserable for a couple of hours."
---
Why are the men always in charge of the TV clicker? The name fits: Remote.
Control.

---
Ah, well....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/18/2011 5:57 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Exasperated man says to his wife: "How can you be so beautiful and so stupid
at the same time!?"

"God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. He made me stupid so
I'd be attracted to you."

Stolen ....

--
www.e-woodshop.net