Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Latest goodie from Festool

http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Father Haskell wrote in news:95be6e6f-d0b2-470f-
:

http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Maybe not Festool, but still fantastic!! Good find !

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

willshak wrote in
m:

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io

Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
m:

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io

Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...

What are you trying to say?
Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is?
I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

willshak wrote in news:j8ednezlL-
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
m:

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html
Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io

Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...

What are you trying to say?
Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is?
I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.

Sorry, not impugning your trustworthiness, just making a general
announcement. May I suggest using tinyurl, and posting the preview short
link?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in news:j8ednezlL-
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
m:

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html
Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io
Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...

What are you trying to say?
Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is?
I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.

Sorry, not impugning your trustworthiness, just making a general
announcement. May I suggest using tinyurl, and posting the preview short
link?

You don't trust anyone, do you?
Sort on my user name in this group.
I'm not going to accommodate you by posting a "safe" link. Just don't go
there. It's no loss for me.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

willshak wrote in
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in news:j8ednezlL-
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
m:

Father Haskell wrote the following:
http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html
Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZbtZqH6Io
Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...
What are you trying to say?
Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is?
I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.

Sorry, not impugning your trustworthiness, just making a general
announcement. May I suggest using tinyurl, and posting the preview
short link?

You don't trust anyone, do you?
Sort on my user name in this group.
I'm not going to accommodate you by posting a "safe" link. Just don't
go there. It's no loss for me.

It's not Haskell or you or the links posted by you, it's a general piece
of advice (more so for newbies) that not all links posted on usenet are
"kosher".

Feel better now?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 17, 8:07*am, Han wrote:
Father Haskell wrote in news:95be6e6f-d0b2-470f-
:

http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Maybe not Festool, but still fantastic!! *Good find !

Festool is a spinoff from Festo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festool

Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in news:j8ednezlL-
:

Han wrote the following:
willshak wrote in
m:

[...]

You went to the ted.com link that Haskell posted without a care, yet you
question a youtube link that I posted.
I only use TinyURL when the link is too long for some newsreaders, not
for some people to feel safe.
EOM

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Father Haskell wrote in
:

On Aug 17, 8:07*am, Han wrote:
Father Haskell wrote in

-
:

http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_tha...ke_a_bird.html

Maybe not Festool, but still fantastic!! *Good find !

Festool is a spinoff from Festo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festool

I didn't know that, but your link says it is now an independent company.
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/18/2011 7:54 AM, Han wrote:
Father wrote in

Festool is a spinoff from Festo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festool

I didn't know that, but your link says it is now an independent company.

That Wikipedia link also says Festool invented the first portable
chainsaw. I think that could spark a lot of arguments. Maybe the
internet, but not the chainsaw:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com