Posted to rec.woodworking

Default building a proton pack out of wood and boxes

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jammin' Jamie" wrote in message
How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

It sure as hell isn't by asking in a woodworking group.
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/13/2011 7:27 PM, Jammin' Jamie wrote:
How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Study long hours into the night!
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/13/2011 7:27 PM, Jammin' Jamie wrote:
How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Study long hours into the night!

Jamie really should have given more information but from context I have
the impression that he's looking to make a prop for a costume party or
theatrical or some such based on the ones in the movie "Ghostbusters".
I'd have to review the movie to see what the lights looked like--don't
recall the sound either--but the usual solution these days is batteries
and LEDs and a little bit of playing around.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:45 -0400, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers,
that is how I got the way I am.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/15/2011 8:47 AM, basilisk wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:45 -0400, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers,
that is how I got the way I am.

basilisk

Are transmorgrifiers a step beyond ordinary morgrifiers?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:52:48 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

On 7/15/2011 8:47 AM, basilisk wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:45 -0400, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers, that is how
I got the way I am.

basilisk

Are transmorgrifiers a step beyond ordinary morgrifiers?

raise a morgrifier to the power of ten and multiply times
three, then you have a transmorgrifier.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:26:28 GMT, basilisk
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:52:48 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

On 7/15/2011 8:47 AM, basilisk wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:45 -0400, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n
possibly sound?

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers, that is how
I got the way I am.

basilisk

Are transmorgrifiers a step beyond ordinary morgrifiers?

raise a morgrifier to the power of ten and multiply times
three, then you have a transmorgrifier.

Guys, "transmogrifier" has only 3 "r" characters in it not 4.

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer