Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Some of you will get a kick out of this...

"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/1/2011 6:12 PM, lektric dan wrote:
"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

Great site ... need some chocolate covered jelly babies to go with those
gummi frogs.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

lektric dan wrote:
"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

Wonder how much it weighs.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

As of next week, passwords will be
entered in Morse code.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
lektric dan wrote:
"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

Wonder how much it weighs.

Why don't you ply him for the answer ??

Dah-dit-dah

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:12:08 -0700 (PDT), lektric dan
wrote:

"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

There's a lot of wood in there for it's use.

In college, we used to use "MPBs" (Multi-Purpose Bricks, i.e. cinder
blocks) for footstools, snack tables, stash-tray supports, remote
stands, whatever. And toe stubs.

-Zz

Posted to rec.woodworking

"lektric dan" wrote in message
"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

CNC router, eh? Robatoy, here is a new product idea!!

Whacha waiting for?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"lektric dan" wrote in message
"High tech"* furniture.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/555stool

*or maybe not so high tech now...

GREAT. I got into electronics in 1942 as a hobby. When solid state stuff
started out if I recall the 555 chip was about $150.00. A few years went by
before I could afford one when the prices came down. Now About 20 cents.
Will ask our youngest son if he will make a smaller one from a block of
aluminum on his CNC mill. WW