Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Incra Super System LS & Bench Dog ProLift Router Table

Hello,

I'm getting out of my woodworking hobby - just no time or space.
Already sold my General 350-T50 cabinet saw. Below is a link to my
router table. Hate to sell, but have never used to make a single box. :
(

Flawless condition. (Live in Victoria, MN)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cs...411356717.html

Thanks everyone.