Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Statue Of Limitations

On Wed, 4 May 2011 07:51:30 -0700 (PDT), Luigi Zanasi
wrote:

On May 1, 11:01Â*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Osama Bin Laden has found out there is NO statute of limitations in
the USA for the crime of murder.

"John Law" has very long arms.

Interesting flashback to the 2008 campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYefH...layer_embedded

Luigi

"These gentlemen [the Taliban] are the moral equivalents of America's
founding fathers."
Ronald Reagan,
introducing the Taliban leaders to the media on the White House Lawn,
1985

Cite, please?

--
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found
no remedy for the worst of them all--the apathy of human beings.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 13:33:20 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

OBL is now dead. That's certainly a plus.

There we agree. Now what do we do with the censored in Pakistan who
had to know he waqs there, if not actively help him?

Following precedent, we COULD do to Pakistan what we did to another country
that actively harbored him about nine years ago...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 7:45*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 13:33:20 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

OBL is now dead. That's certainly a plus.

There we agree. *Now what do we do with the censored in Pakistan who
had to know he waqs there, if not actively help him?

Following precedent, we COULD do to Pakistan what we did to another country
that actively harbored him about nine years ago...

Them Pakies have Da Bombe....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 8:05*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article ,
says...

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 13:33:20 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

OBL is now dead. That's certainly a plus.

There we agree. *Now what do we do with the censored in Pakistan who
had to know he waqs there, if not actively help him?

Following precedent, we COULD do to Pakistan what we did to another country
that actively harbored him about nine years ago...

The catch with Pakistan is that Pakistan can actually fight back.

Holy ****, Clarke, what a brilliant and original observation!!!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
"These gentlemen [the Taliban] are the moral equivalents of America's
founding fathers."
Ronald Reagan,
introducing the Taliban leaders to the media on the White House Lawn,
1985

Cite, please?

He said it, and, in fact, dedicated a space shuttle mission to them. But the
emendation is incorrect. Reagan was referring to the Mujahadeen who were
fighting the Soviets at the time - with U.S. help.

The "Taliban," per se, was not formed until 1994.

cement statue Linda Home Repair 3 September 3rd 07 04:11 AM
Height limitations Goedjn Home Repair 2 June 5th 07 03:21 AM
statute of limitations Chris Home Repair 29 April 22nd 07 02:37 PM
How to craft a Statue of Liberty ??? Eliot Coweye Metalworking 9 November 19th 05 10:34 PM