Sasha

Default Dustfoe 88 filters

I have Dustfoe 88 mask and like ti much. My filters supply is running
out. I have troubles finding replacement filters online. Can someone
point me to resources where I can buy filters for that mask in bulk?
Jonathan Oman

Sasha wrote:

I have Dustfoe 88 mask and like ti much. My filters supply is running
out. I have troubles finding replacement filters online. Can someone
point me to resources where I can buy filters for that mask in bulk?

Don't know about bulk, but I just got some from he

http://www.woodcraft.com

Jon Oman
Jay Pique

Jonathan Oman wrote:

Sasha wrote:

I have Dustfoe 88 mask and like ti much. My filters supply is running
out. I have troubles finding replacement filters online. Can someone
point me to resources where I can buy filters for that mask in bulk?

Don't know about bulk, but I just got some from he

http://www.woodcraft.com

Jon Oman

I'd get them while you can - it appears that the 88 has been
discontinued....

http://tinyurl.com/2ucgf

If you buy them in bulk from a distributor, you'll get much better
prices than 2 bucks a piece, or whatever they are. Either call Mine
Safety Appliance, or go here http://tinyurl.com/2aah4 to find a local
distributor online.

I've been wearing my 88 for about 6 months, and while I like it, I
find myself wearing it less and less. The problem is that I seem to
have to duck my head to see over the mask to see what I'm working on.
It hurts my kneck a bit, especially after hours of use. I'm in the
process of setting up a much better dust collection system for sanding
(my primary use for it), so I hopefully won't need one as much. And
when I do, I'll probably try the Dust Bee Gone, as it sits flat to
your face and doesn't impede your downward peripheral vision.

JP
Mike Reed

Jay Pique wrote in message . ..
And
when I do, I'll probably try the Dust Bee Gone, as it sits flat to
your face and doesn't impede your downward peripheral vision.

I have one and love it. Greatest mask I've worn.
david

I also have a Dustfoe 88, but have been told they are no longer
manufactured...If you find some, let me know, I want one for my son...

thanks,

david

Sasha wrote:
I have Dustfoe 88 mask and like ti much. My filters supply is running
out. I have troubles finding replacement filters online. Can someone
point me to resources where I can buy filters for that mask in bulk?

Replacement filters for Jet Air Cleaner Toller Woodworking 2 April 25th 04 05:52 AM
Pozzani Water Filters Ian UK diy 1 March 15th 04 02:25 PM
Half mask filters CandT UK diy 0 February 16th 04 11:25 AM
filters & eye strain Sam Metalworking 13 July 16th 03 10:54 PM