Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Vote for for this US president!!

My platform
------------------

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in Our Country lately:
Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in
Florida . . . .
Not me -- I concentrate on solutions for the problems -- it's a win-win
situation.

* Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
* Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levees.
* Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

Think about this:

1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

COWS
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow
epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost
three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of
Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are
unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.
Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq ...why don't we
just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has
worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
courthouse is this -- you cannot
post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall
Not Lie' in a building
full of lawyers, judges and politicians, it creates a hostile work
environment.