Posted to rec.woodworking

Default SawStop Table saw used in movie Arthur

The protective nature of the SawStop mechanism was demonstrated in the movie
"Arthur" as his future Father-in-Law forces Arthur's head down and against
the saw blade making him cause an emergency stop of the blade with the
moisture of his tongue.

While just movie fakery is was interesting to note the use and description
given in the movie.

Other than that, the movie was so stupid and such a heavy chic-flic I wish
my wife hadn't wasted the money and my time and gas.
One other point: I can't stand the actor replacing Adam Sandler as the
world's biggest child idiot yet. Even Sandler was funnier, then.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/20/2011 5:42 PM, Josepi wrote:
The protective nature of the SawStop mechanism was demonstrated in the
movie "Arthur" as his future Father-in-Law forces Arthur's head down and
against the saw blade making him cause an emergency stop of the blade
with the moisture of his tongue.

While just movie fakery is was interesting to note the use and
description given in the movie.

Other than that, the movie was so stupid and such a heavy chic-flic I
wish my wife hadn't wasted the money and my time and gas.
One other point: I can't stand the actor replacing Adam Sandler as the
world's biggest child idiot yet. Even Sandler was funnier, then.

there's NO WAY they could have ever done better than the original movie.
It was futile to attempt it.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 12:07*am, Steve Barker wrote:
On 4/20/2011 5:42 PM, Josepi wrote:

The protective nature of the SawStop mechanism was demonstrated in the
movie "Arthur" as his future Father-in-Law forces Arthur's head down and
against the saw blade making him cause an emergency stop of the blade
with the moisture of his tongue.

While just movie fakery is was interesting to note the use and
description given in the movie.

Other than that, the movie was so stupid and such a heavy chic-flic I
wish my wife hadn't wasted the money and my time and gas.
One other point: I can't stand the actor replacing Adam Sandler as the
world's biggest child idiot yet. Even Sandler was funnier, then.

there's NO WAY they could have ever done better than the original movie.
* It was futile to attempt it.

--
Steve Barker

I don't know who I dislike more, Sasha Cohen or Brandt.

There will never be another Dudley...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 7:31*pm, Robatoy wrote:

I don't know who I dislike more, Sasha Cohen or Brandt.

I've got to stick up for Brand here, he might not be the best actor in
the world, but he is funny in his element (well, that's a subjective
thing, I suppose!) - he used to have a great radio show, but his mate
Matt Morgan was the properly funny guy.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 2:31*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

There will never be another Dudley...- Hide quoted text -

Nor another John Gielgud.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 7:59*pm, David Paste wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:31*pm, Robatoy wrote:

I don't know who I dislike more, Sasha Cohen or Brandt.

I've got to stick up for Brand here, he might not be the best actor in
the world, but he is funny in his element (well, that's a subjective
thing, I suppose!) - he used to have a great radio show, but his mate
Matt Morgan was the properly funny guy.

Brand is not funny to me. Like that bearded Zach idiot. Just not funny
to me. Obviously others think they're funny. I don't.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 22, 9:41*pm, Robatoy wrote:

Brand is not funny to me. Like that bearded Zach idiot. Just not funny
to me. Obviously others think they're funny. I don't.

Who is this Zach guy?