Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new site we made...

We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great
for the most part. I'm looking for some woodworking minded folks to critique
it from the following perspectives:

1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox, Chrome,
etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.

2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an drill bit a gear, etc?

We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra eyes
would be appreciated.

I'll also be asking the metalworking group I'm in so if it gets you
motivated to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than them,
that's fine. grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

It would help if I gave the proper URL!

www.Drill-HQ.com

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER:http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

I took just a quick look, but the web sites worked fine for me using
Chrome. I didn't check factbook, twitter or youtube, cuz I never use
them.
Posted to rec.woodworking

The link didn't work for me, using IE, but typing Drill-HQ.com in the
address bar did work.

*First address given (top of the page)

50 Division Avenue
Millington, NJ 07946 Ph. 800
-871-5022 Fax: 908-542-
0242

*Put the phone and fax numbers on their own line.

*That first testimonial is not in quotation marks, so I assume it is
not a direct quote. That last sentence needs to be reworded... maybe
something like: At your better/excellent prices, we will never buy
someone else's used or rebuilt equipment again. The way it is
presently worded, it sounds like it is your prices that aren't very
good.

*Misspelled word?
Cogsdill Deburring Tool
AutoDrill has incorporated the lasted drill techniques....

*Should that be ... has incorporated the *latest drill
techniques....

I'll check more, later.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 13, 4:42*pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
It would help if I gave the proper URL!

www.Drill-HQ.com

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Production Tapping:http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER:http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Yep, it sure looks like you need another web site. You'll know when
you've hit the limit when people start dozing off reading your tag
line.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 4:42 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

Yep, it sure looks like you need another web site. You'll know when
you've hit the limit when people start dozing off reading your tag
line.

Presuming that wasn't a smart @ss comment, I'll mention the following:

1. All my sites are not listed in my signature file

2. This site will possibly become the new flagship site and "replace" most
of those listed in my sig since it covers all the equipment listed there
when done. It's a consolidation effort.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
It would help if I gave the proper URL!

www.Drill-HQ.com

Seems ok on Firefox. Like the opening.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news:xVnpp.5388$Ot6.1204
@newsfe15.iad:

It would help if I gave the proper URL!

www.Drill-HQ.com

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

The site took several (5-15) seconds to load for me. I guess it's that
large slideshow image on the top that took so long. (This is on DSL. I
suspect it would still be loading on dial-up.)

Seems to work ok on Seamonkey, but clicking on "products" takes me back to
the home page. If that's intentional, I suggest changing that to avoid
confusion.

Puckdropper