Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good shopping experience: McFeeley's

Ordered a bunch of stuff late tuesday night, received the order confirmation
email wednesday morning, the package was sitting on my doorstep on thursday
afternoon, and received the shipment confirmation email on thursday night.

currently, shipping on any order within the US is $1.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

Posted to rec.woodworking

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
I thought the ol' guy in the Mcfeely ads looked like Santa Claus, now
I think maybe he is.

On Apr 5, 12:09 pm, "chaniarts" wrote:
Ordered a bunch of stuff late tuesday night, received the order
confirmation
email wednesday morning, the package was sitting on my doorstep on
thursday
afternoon, and received the shipment confirmation email on thursday night.

currently, shipping on any order within the US is $1.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

I know they have good stuff and I've ordered from them before, so I jumped
to the web site. LED flashlights at $43 and $48. Klein. Not even Fein or
Fester! At least I can still afford their screws.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:45:44 -0700, "Lobby Dosser" wrote:

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
I thought the ol' guy in the Mcfeely ads looked like Santa Claus, now
I think maybe he is.

On Apr 5, 12:09 pm, "chaniarts" wrote:
Ordered a bunch of stuff late tuesday night, received the order
confirmation
email wednesday morning, the package was sitting on my doorstep on
thursday
afternoon, and received the shipment confirmation email on thursday night.

currently, shipping on any order within the US is $1.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

I know they have good stuff and I've ordered from them before, so I jumped
to the web site. LED flashlights at $43 and $48. Klein. Not even Fein or
Fester! At least I can still afford their screws.

Their screws are reasonable but they're way high on tools.