Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking Show in Saratoga Springs NY

My club's annual show, Woodworkers Showcase, is coming up the last weekend
of March, 2011. It's an all volunteer run organization, not a commercial
show.

This marks our 20th year and with renovations to the Saratoga City Center we
have more room for larger exhibit and vendor halls. In addition to the
exhibits and vendors we have a comprehensive lecture series that is included
in the price of admission. See the web site for a discount coupon.

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

Chris Schwarz of Popular Woodworking will be there again this year. He has
declared our show the best one in the world on a number of occasions... !

I'll being giving a lecture this year titled "The versatile scrub plane."
Robin Lee of Lee Valley Tools has graciously lent me a number of new and
antique scrub planes that will surely enhance the lecture.

BTW, if you are a turner Totally Turning is at the same venue the same
weekend.

http://www.totallyturning.com/

Look me up!

John