Posted to rec.woodworking

Default This Old Kitchen - Remodel Part 2 - Pre-Cabinet Installation

On 2/12/2011 2:30 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...Dv4OKAraChgQE#

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 26, 8:07*am, Swingman wrote:
On 2/12/2011 2:30 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...henDemolitionW...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Yup, the separate cabinet base system is a far better way to go than
running the gables all the way to the floor.
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there still seem to be
manufacturers who want to do it the hard way.
Job looks all pro+ to me.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 26, 10:03*am, Robatoy wrote:

Yup, the separate cabinet base system is a far better way to go than
running the gables all the way to the floor.
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there still seem to be
manufacturers who want to do it the hard way.
Job looks all pro+ to me.

And if you could just see them in person, it would look even better.

Karl and Leon make an excellent tag team.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 1, 12:04*am, "
wrote:
On Feb 26, 10:03*am, Robatoy wrote:

Yup, the separate cabinet base system is a far better way to go than
running the gables all the way to the floor.
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there still seem to be
manufacturers who want to do it the hard way.
Job looks all pro+ to me.

And if you could just see them in person, it would look even better.

I have been around that stuff long enough to know that even though
there is a limitation put on by the picture-taking process, the
quality still oozes off the product I see.

Karl and Leon make an excellent tag team.

Of that there is little doubt. The sum of the parts..blah, blah,
blah.. G
I see a TimeSaver in their future, Leon has the room now G (Many to
be had for very reasonable prices, used...)

All good on them.