Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Extreme Weather

Eastern Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma continue to prove they are the
weather MixMaster for the nation. A week ago Thursday we had low
temperatures in the -20 to -31 range in the region from Chanute,, KS
down to Nowata, OK. This is very unusual for this area.

Yesterday (Thursday) the same area recorded high temperatures in the
74 to 81 range. Pretty much a 100 degree differential in one week.
Temperatures and wind got rid of the 25-30 inches of snow, that had
fallen during the previous two weeks pretty quickly.

Now mud. Lovely and glorious mud!

RonB

Download Weather Toolbar - Instant weather reports, forecasts, and make me friend Electronics Repair 0 February 17th 08 11:44 AM
Extreme Plumbing HeyBub Home Repair 0 March 3rd 07 10:46 PM
Extreme Moss! Matt Home Repair 4 May 20th 06 01:10 AM
Coopering To The Extreme charlie b Woodworking 4 April 27th 06 01:55 AM
OT to the Extreme - Worth Saying Nevertheless Larry Blanchard Woodworking 30 November 22nd 05 12:34 AM