Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Building laundry unit

Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife a
laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter" wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote:
wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 11, 3:32*pm, "Peter" wrote:
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife a
laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I don't think we are familiar with such a thing in the USA. We usually
just have a small room in the home where it all resides. Are you
building a new room?

I had always heard you could just set your dirty Stubbies on the back
step and a roo would drag them off to a billabong and bring back all
nice clean and pressed in the morning.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 11, 10:16*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote: *wrote in message
gpond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. *:-)

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/12/11 5:35 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 11, 10:16 pm,
wrote:
On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote: wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you might find that a joke, I was being
serious. :-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
On 2/12/11 5:35 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 11, 10:16 pm,
wrote:
On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote:
wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my
wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage
units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help
would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you might find that a joke, I was being serious.
:-)

--
Froz...

You Canucks and your oblique humor!! Eh.

Max (ex-frozen northerner)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote: wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you might find that a joke, I was being
serious. :-)

Last wife chewed through the straps, did she?

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote: wrote in message
pond.com...
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife
a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would
be much appreciated.

Peter
Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you might find that a joke, I was being
serious. :-)

Last wife chewed through the straps, did she?

No, just that the first wife hasn't gotten away yet. :-)

--
Froz...