ConRes

Default Crown Molding on an angled ceiling (how to)

http://www.josephfusco.org/Articles/...rakecrown.html

--
Rich
www.construction-resource.com
"mook johnson" wrote in message
I have a new house with 9' ceilings in the master BR+ bath, family

,kitchen,
livings and dining room. The rest of the house has 8' ceilings. My wife
want to put crown molding on the 9' sections but there is a small problem.

The 9' ceilings angle down to 8', following the pitch of the roof, at any
exterior wall of the house. Big problem is that most rooms have a
combination of 8' and 9' walls so the molding will have to follow the (~30
degree) angle down between the walls that go from 9' to 8'.

Any suggestions on how to apply crown to these rooms and deal with the
height transitions?

thanks