Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Norm Abrams .........

I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

**
**

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 10:37*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

**
**

The rights to some of the designs and production of shows, tutorials,
product endorsements. show appearances, speaking engagements etc...
I'd say he's worth a few hundred dollars... maybe even a thousand.
..
..
..
..
..
I keed...
Posted to rec.woodworking

The rights to some of the designs and production of shows, tutorials,
product endorsements. show appearances, speaking engagements etc...
I'd say he's worth a few hundred dollars... maybe even a thousand.

Norm doesn't own the shows, Time Warner does. I assume he gets a
payroll check for his time on This Old House. PBS "stars" are paid
WAY less than network or cable stars. I'd assume that he's
in the neighborhood of about $10 million. Perhaps even less.

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 10:37*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

I think about 20 or 30 bucks on DVD.

Posted to rec.woodworking

?
"Blockade Runner" wrote in message
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

Who is Norm Abrams? There is a different Norm though, that does
carpentry and woodworking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Who is Norm Abrams? There is a different Norm though, that does
carpentry and woodworking.

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm Abram.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Who is Norm Abrams? There is a different Norm though, that does
carpentry and woodworking.

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm Abram.
Now he is touting the Chinese heaters in an Amish cabinet. A ridiculous
high priced item that a $20 dollar electric heater would do. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 4:10*pm, "
wrote:

I'd assume that he's in the neighborhood of about $10 million.
Perhaps even less.

He wants to pull his finger out and do some bloody work!
Posted to rec.woodworking

?
"WW" wrote in

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm
Abram.

Now he is touting the Chinese heaters in an Amish cabinet. A ridiculous
high priced item that a $20 dollar electric heater would do. WW

Norm too? I saw Bob Vila peddling that crap, along with the second fiddle
guy from Tool Time.
We all have a price, I guess.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 11:40*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
?"Blockade Runner" wrote in message

Who is Norm Abrams? * * There is a different Norm though, that does
carpentry and woodworking.

Weren't we just talking about what a kind and gentle newsgroup this
is?

RonB )
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
?
"WW" wrote in

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm
Abram.

Now he is touting the Chinese heaters in an Amish cabinet. A ridiculous
high priced item that a $20 dollar electric heater would do. WW

Norm too? I saw Bob Vila peddling that crap, along with the second fiddle
guy from Tool Time.
We all have a price, I guess.

MY BAD. I meant Bob Villa. Sometimes I am brain dead. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

I think he has enough dough to keep him dressed in the best plaid
flannel money can buy for quite some time to come. *

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Blockade Runner" wrote in message
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

I am sure his wife knows. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

I am sure his wife knows. *;~)

The first and second wife?

MJ

Posted to rec.woodworking

Blockade Runner wrote:
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But
what I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth
$$$$$$ . Just curious . Thanks

Geezus - why ask this question? Just curious? Why? What the hell is that
any of your business?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 15, 10:37*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Norm's corpse can be reduced to the same handful of chemicals
and minerals as the rest of us, estimated value = $1.50.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 16, 9:30*pm, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
Blockade Runner wrote:
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But
what I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth
$$$$$$ . Just curious . Thanks

Geezus - why ask this question? *Just curious? Why? *What the hell is that
any of your business?

Probably trying to set the ransom.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 16, 9:36*pm, Ferd Farkel wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:37*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:

I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker,
trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what
I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .
Just curious . Thanks

Norm's corpse can be reduced to the same handful of chemicals
and minerals as the rest of us, estimated value = $1.50.

I bet you he has gold fillings. And if you parted him out while he
was still alive you could get a lot for his kidneys and such.