Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Microplane Story

I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane as
a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
b.com...
I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane as
a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

Well, they do work better in the kitchen.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 13, 3:13*pm, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
I saw this story today. *Interesting story. I have used their microplane as
a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

You can use a microplane in woodworking too? Whodathunk?
Posted to rec.woodworking

They are also very good for adding some protein in the form of your
blood to whatever you are cooking! SHARP!!!! Not good for soft
cheeses, however. Good for harder stuff like parmesan cheese,
vegetables, etc.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 13, 6:13*pm, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
I saw this story today. *Interesting story. I have used their microplane as
a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

Angela bought me one of these in Chicago, at The Spice House. Comes
with a hard plastic sleeve which catches the shavings. The sample pack
came with the BEST nutmeg nuts I ever had.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
b.com...
I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane as
a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

This is news? They been in the kitchen for Years.

--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
b.com...
I saw this story today. Interesting story. I have used their microplane
as a rasp.

I am waiting for their stainless steel sandpaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/dining/12united.html

This is news? They been in the kitchen for Years.

I was interested in the fact that it started out as a woodworking tool.

And that they are working on stainless steel sandpaper.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:

And that they are working on stainless steel sandpaper.

They've had disks for ROS for at least three years. PIcked up
a set at a woodworking show three years back. Work pretty
well on dry wood - load up just as fast as sand paper disks on
green wood.