Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT news reader iPhone app

I have not been able to post to the rec on my pc. I found this iPhone
app yesterday that is easy and free. If your interested type in news
reader in the app store.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my wife as well as the restaurant
suggestions for Tucson.

Thanks to Rob for posting my last post.

Cm
Posted to rec.woodworking

"cm" wrote in message
I have not been able to post to the rec on my pc. I found this iPhone
app yesterday that is easy and free. If your interested type in news
reader in the app store.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my wife as well as the restaurant
suggestions for Tucson.

Thanks to Rob for posting my last post.

Cm

Which particular one?