Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally - cooling off in the desert

It's finally cool enough to get back into the shop:

TODAY
SUNNY. HIGHS 89 TO 94. EAST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH.

TONIGHT
CLEAR. LOWS 50 TO 60. EAST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH.

THURSDAY
SUNNY AND BREEZY. HIGHS 85 TO 90. EAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.
GUSTS TO 30 MPH IN THE MORNING.

THURSDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 47 TO 57. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY
SUNNY. HIGHS 83 TO 88. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE
UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 80S.

SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO
UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE LOWER TO MID 80S.

MONDAY
PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S TO LOWER 80S.

MONDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S.

TUESDAY
PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 75 TO 80.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Meanwhile! We are wrapping our shrubs and plants up for the season so they
don't get

....winterburn

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
b.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:26:00 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

I work in the shop year round.. AC is your friend....
( Baja California, MX)

[...]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 3, 11:28*am, "Josepi" wrote:
Meanwhile! We are wrapping our shrubs and plants up for the season so they
don't get

...winterburn

Yes and I am scrambling around to get parts and plumbing to install
the radiant heater in my garage shop before I have to do it in long
johns. But I would rather have to deal with cool than the oppressive
heat.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

Meanwhile my garage, used as a temporary workshop (I hope as workshop / barn
has become temporary storage) is getting colder and colder with winter
approaching (snow today on ground...yuk). I found out two years ago that
frozen kumber is not good in the real cold waether...heater or not.

2 x 4 on the chop saw, the backside **EXPLODES** when it is frozen
sometimes. I thought it would cut a little cleaner with ;ess burring...LOL

NOT!

Had to stop any real wood projects and find another hobby (and construction)
for the North Pole weather.

Here wifey, wifey! I have something for you.
OK, I'll just have to settle for the big screen TV a few nights!

"Dan Coby" wrote in message
m...
Yes, but it is supposed to cool off. The high on Sunday is only predicted
to be 65F. We will probably freeze to death

Dan

On 11/4/2010 5:46 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
99F yesterday, 98F today, zip relative humidity.

Gotta love it.