Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Building A Chicken Coop Strategy!

Build a Chicken House Quickly
With These Techniques
http://123probiz.com/building-a-chickencoop

Enri Patuly
Marketing
http://tinyurl.com/7hou5t
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2010 1:23 AM, 3ndy wrote:
Build a Chicken House Quickly
With These Techniques

Ahhhhh ... finally, something I know about!

Don't do that! It will ruin your tools, your custom furniture "eye", and
the very next cabinet you build will look like a chicken coop and smell
like a tubafour.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 15, 8:11*am, Swingman wrote:
On 10/15/2010 1:23 AM, 3ndy wrote:

Build a Chicken House Quickly
With These Techniques

Ahhhhh ... finally, something I know about!

Don't do that! It will ruin your tools, your custom furniture "eye", and
the very next cabinet you build will look like a chicken coop and smell
like a tubafour.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Tinyurl people seem to know a thing or two about spam. Link is dead.

Besides, I liked your design better, Swing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 10/15/2010 1:23 AM, 3ndy wrote:
Build a Chicken House Quickly
With These Techniques

Ahhhhh ... finally, something I know about!

Don't do that! It will ruin your tools, your custom furniture "eye", and
the very next cabinet you build will look like a chicken coop and smell
like a tubafour.

AND, have a serious impact on your ability to read increments smaller than
sixteenth's of an inch. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2010 9:40 AM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message
On 10/15/2010 1:23 AM, 3ndy wrote:
Build a Chicken House Quickly
With These Techniques

Ahhhhh ... finally, something I know about!

Don't do that! It will ruin your tools, your custom furniture "eye", and
the very next cabinet you build will look like a chicken coop and smell
like a tubafour.

AND, have a serious impact on your ability to read increments smaller than
sixteenth's of an inch. ;~)

??? Wot?

There is really no need whatsoever for anything smaller.

It's called "interpolation", and I'll have you know it is a valid
scientific procedure for past 3000 years or so.

A "sixteenth and a half", or a "sixteenth and quarter" is sooooooo much
more elegant. AND, it frees your synapses for much more important issues
.... like where to go for lunch.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 10/15/2010 9:40 AM, Leon wrote:

??? Wot?

There is really no need whatsoever for anything smaller.

It's called "interpolation", and I'll have you know it is a valid
scientific procedure for past 3000 years or so.

A "sixteenth and a half", or a "sixteenth and quarter" is sooooooo much
more elegant. AND, it frees your synapses for much more important issues
... like where to go for lunch.

A sixteenth and a quarter... hummmmmmm, 5/64, LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

OK where does the fifth come into this?

Oh yeah! Duh! That's when you are making an amendment.

"Swingman" wrote in message
??? Wot?

There is really no need whatsoever for anything smaller.

It's called "interpolation", and I'll have you know it is a valid
scientific procedure for past 3000 years or so.

A "sixteenth and a half", or a "sixteenth and quarter" is sooooooo much
more elegant. AND, it frees your synapses for much more important issues
... like where to go for lunch.

Chicken Run/Coop Sam Drinkall Woodworking 11 August 20th 10 06:49 PM
Vancouver, BC Wood Coop Mike in Arkansas Woodworking 1 June 18th 06 03:38 PM
INSPIRATION - Chickey Coop J T Woodworking 5 December 5th 05 06:53 AM
Chicken coop Alain Hermans Woodworking 4 March 30th 05 01:01 AM
dog coop future fireplace ryan Home Ownership 0 August 25th 04 06:35 PM