Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I buy a small drawer cabinet -- found something --picture

Never mind, guys. I found a cabinet that I had that will fit
perfectly. Here's how it looks.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7774.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7775.jpg.html

I wish it was three taller drawers instead of these four, even this is
very acceptable, esp. considering that I already had this cabinet.

On 2010-09-04, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:26?pm, Ignoramus24760 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24760.invalid wrote:
I ave this CNC mill

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M...

And in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain
control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could
fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy
something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed
this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep
measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.

So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all
OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.

Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop
area! Joking.

Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for
the shelves.

Paul

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:03:24 -0500, Ignoramus31991
wrote:

Never mind, guys. I found a cabinet that I had that will fit
perfectly. Here's how it looks.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7774.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7775.jpg.html

I wish it was three taller drawers instead of these four, even this is
very acceptable, esp. considering that I already had this cabinet.

Bravo!!!!

Well done!

Gunner

24760.invalid wrote:
I ave this CNC mill

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M...

And in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain
control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could
fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy
something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed
this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep
measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.

So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all
OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.

Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop
area! Joking.

Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for
the shelves.

Paul

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Never mind, guys. I found a cabinet that I had that will fit
perfectly. Here's how it looks.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7774.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-7775.jpg.html

I wish it was three taller drawers instead of these four, even this is
very acceptable, esp. considering that I already had this cabinet.

Bravo!!!!

Well done!

Thanks Gunner. At least it will make this hole into something useful.

24760.invalid wrote:
I ave this CNC mill

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M....

And in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain
control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could
fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy
something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed
this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep
measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.

So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all
OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.

Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop
area! *Joking.

Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for
the shelves.

Paul

Yup. looks like part of the original equipment!

Paul