Anti-Virus

Default drawer cabinet and hangmaps

For in my office I wish to make a drawer cabinet from wood to store
documents in it, but using hang maps.

The maps are A4 and A4 folio.

My question is this, I am trying to find a system (metal) which can move
from A4 to A4 folio size.

But I can find pictures on the internet how such a system looks like for a
wooden drawer cabinet.

Anybody has one at home, please send me a picture of the metal part which
supports the hangmaps. Or if you know a picture somewhere on the internet
please forward me the URL of it.

Thanks for the help.

Abert

lionslair at consolidated dot net

Anti-Virus wrote:

For in my office I wish to make a drawer cabinet from wood to store
documents in it, but using hang maps.

The maps are A4 and A4 folio.

My question is this, I am trying to find a system (metal) which can move
from A4 to A4 folio size.

But I can find pictures on the internet how such a system looks like for a
wooden drawer cabinet.

Anybody has one at home, please send me a picture of the metal part which
supports the hangmaps. Or if you know a picture somewhere on the internet
please forward me the URL of it.

Thanks for the help.

Abert

I have used verticle hanging D size and E size drawing cabinets in Engineering. We had 1 lateral but
hated the drawer system.

The hangers are simply boxes as wide and as long as you need. The depth depends on your method.

The top have racks on each side. They are in wood something like a 2" board that has circles cut
into each side such that they are open on the long (top) side and are a half circle.

Into these half circles are rods. Typically maple rods. There are clips that extend over the
rods and below to hold with. (I'd depart here - hang the clips from the rod.

Now the important thing - across the now top of the page - you pick the top dimension -
The artwork / photo / map / etc is held between two plastic sheets. These sheets grip the art.
The clips grips the plastic.
(plastic doesn't rust...) And the point pressure of a clip is spread out with the plastic.

I don't have access to the files anymore, but I suspect you could search for them.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

lionslair at consolidated dot net wrote:
Anti-Virus wrote:

[...]

Another method is just like a pants hander from the local cleaners. But have an open end
and a large diameter - requires a rounded bend but shortens file sizes.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life