Posted to rec.woodworking

Default For Sale: 36" Northfield Bandsaw

Not for most folks here, but some larger shop owners cruise through here
occasionally.
I am 30 miles west of Fort Worth, TX.

Here is my post on craigslist, and I am trying to get one up on Woodweb
later today.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/tls/1832586743.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/9/2010 6:30 AM, woodstuff wrote:
Not for most folks here, but some larger shop owners cruise through here
occasionally.
I am 30 miles west of Fort Worth, TX.

Here is my post on craigslist, and I am trying to get one up on Woodweb
later today.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/tls/1832586743.html

Pity you are on the other side of the pond .
I could put that to good use.

--
Kevin (Bluey)