Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawmill

Ok, this is something I can afford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhD3-TLank&NR=1

woodstuff

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 18 June, 04:12, "woodstuff" wrote:
Ok, this is something I can afford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhD3-TLank&NR=1

Even a small commercial Wood-Mizer isn't that expensive second-hand.

If I had the space for it, I'd have had one of these a long time ago.
I first used one thinking it was for logging and timber framing, then
I started sawing veneers on it. Thick ones, but still wide, flat ones.
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodstuff wrote:
Ok, this is something I can afford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhD3-TLank&NR=1

Do you know how to weld? This guy afforded $500, not counting dumpster
diving. You probably would spend 4g's to buy a similar one already made
up.

--
Jack
ObamaCa If its not good enough for Congress, it's not good enough for

SAWMILL FINDER J T Woodworking 0 May 2nd 07 06:01 AM
Sawmill Mark & Juanita Woodworking 0 January 27th 07 03:59 AM
You can build your own sawmill OffGrid07 Woodworking 0 January 24th 07 11:43 PM
WOODMIZER SAWMILL mac Woodworking 0 February 1st 06 09:44 PM
Sawmill tour Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 4 October 10th 05 09:04 PM