Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HI

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10 min
or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Russ & Lynn DeVall" wrote in message
What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 10, 5:47*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Russ & Lynn DeVall" wrote in ...

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. *The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in ...

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Steve Turner wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/10/10 3:27 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In , Steve wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

In , Steve wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

I know a couple of girls that would liven up the party. Should I
bring them?

Gordon Shumway

When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In , Steve *wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed * wrote:
"Russ& * Lynn * wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. *The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? *Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

Will we be able to get Maude re-runs?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/10/10 4:18 PM, Robatoy wrote:

In , Steve wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

Will we be able to get Maude re-runs?

/makes mental note not to visit Rob's house for a video night.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

In , Steve * *wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed * * wrote:
"Russ& * * Lynn * * wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. *The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? *Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

Will we be able to get Maude re-runs?

/makes mental note not to visit Rob's house for a video night.

--
Froz...

FINE then..
http://www.keshertalk.com/images/blogpix/AdrienneB.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/10/10 5:34 PM, Robatoy wrote:

In , Steve wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

Will we be able to get Maude re-runs?

/makes mental note not to visit Rob's house for a video night.

FINE then..
http://www.keshertalk.com/images/blogpix/AdrienneB.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my wife?
;-)