Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default HI

On 6/10/10 5:34 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 4:21 pm,
wrote:
On 6/10/10 4:18 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jun 10, 3:32 pm,
wrote:
On 6/10/10 3:27 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

In , Steve wrote:
On 06/10/2010 07:39 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:47 am, "Ed wrote:
"Russ& Lynn wrote in

What's the plan for the weekend? Work on endgate, Car show Sat. and oh so
many auctions. Would be fun to just snoop at Bussys auction for about 10
min or so just to see what kind of place he has.

Sounds like fun. Stop by and pick us up on the way to Bussys. The rest of
the Wrec would like to check it out too.

Will we be staying overnight?

What should I wear? Should I bring anything for the barbecue later on?

I'll bring the beer. Who's getting the chips?

Beer Nuts instead, please.
What size is the TV?

Will we be able to get Maude re-runs?

/makes mental note not to visit Rob's house for a video night.

FINE then..
http://www.keshertalk.com/images/blogpix/AdrienneB.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my wife?
;-)