Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 14000 woodworking projects

learn how to make 14000 different things from wood. you pay a low one
time free and you get all the designs, i was just on a website like 10
minutes ago that said pay $1.50 per design and for this program you
pay less than $50 and you get 14000 different woodworking designs,
just click on the link: http://tinyurl.com/28a4bjq
Posted to rec.woodworking

"chrisd22" wrote in message
learn how to make 14000 different things from wood. you pay a low one
time free and you get all the designs, i was just on a website like 10
minutes ago that said pay $1.50 per design and for this program you
pay less than $50 and you get 14000 different woodworking designs,
just click on the link: http://tinyurl.com/spam4bjq

I suggest you contact JOAT. I'm sure he'd be interested. Email him.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 22 May 2010 08:36:51 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"chrisd22" wrote in message
learn how to make 14000 different things from wood. you pay a low one
time free and you get all the designs,

I suggest you contact JOAT. I'm sure he'd be interested. Email him.

Naaah - not even JOAT would fall for this :-).