Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Really?

Jack Stein:

A few months ago, and a few blocks from my front door, an FBI agent was
killed after an early morning raid on a local drug dealer. They broke
down the door,the guy escaped out the back door whilst his wife, also a
crack head, shot and killed the FBI agent, claiming she thought he was
an intruder.

I wonder if the war on drugs was worth it to Hicks wife and 3 year old
child.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 15 May 2010 03:53:38 -0700, "Lobby Dosser" wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 13 May 2010 21:13:06 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:

"phorbin" wrote in message
. com...
In article , lid
says...

And wouldn't it make more sense to wait until the 'suspects' leave the
house
and arrest them as they exit.

Like we heard they could have done in WACO?

Precisely. Koresh jogged several times a week.

Not after tanks, SWAT teams, and 'lebenty thousand armed agents
surrounded his little abode.

By which time it was too late to do it quietly ...

Right. Janet already had the space cleared out over her mantle for the
trophy.