Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ABPW help request

I would appreciate very much if someone with access to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking would forward a complete copy of the
post with the subject " Repost with a proper sized picture (1/1)".

Thanks

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the original
headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

I can't help there sorry as my ISP (sometimes) doesn't d/l pix (probably
size limits).
In this case I never saw the 2nd post (1/1) attachments.

CYA not necessary, in this case.

L8a then g
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 10:52 AM, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

The headers are available in the copy of the original I sent you via
e-mail this morning, however, you may have to save the .eml attachment
to the hard drive first in order to see them.

If all you need are the headers, I can see them easily and e-mail you
just those.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 11:25 AM, Swingman wrote:

The headers are available in the copy of the original I sent you via
e-mail this morning, however, you may have to save the .eml attachment
to the hard drive first in order to see them.

Yuppers - worked like a charm (and I learned something useful).

Many thanks!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

Well.......if I done knowed that I, i wouldn't done resized dem pics and
sent 'em to ya......

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 5:22 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Morris spewed forth:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

Well.......if I done knowed that I, i wouldn't done resized dem pics and
sent 'em to ya......

Sorry to put you through the extra trouble - I still have the hi-res
originals. Those were photos were downloaded from

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/SawHorse/

and republished without authorization. I just needed the headers to
establish the perp's identity and posting server.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
[...]

No trouble, I woulda just sent ya the headersg

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
[...]

just looked at em, he did just repost 'em.......damn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
[...]

WOW! I did not take it seriously that people actually did this!. Even has
the one with the Zyliss Vice in it - my favorite tool!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/10 8:51 PM, Roy wrote:
You know, folks, for $10 a month you can get a 20-30 gig a month d/l via easynews or giganews for
over 100,000 newsgroups, including ABPW.
Regards,
Roy

Or for free... like everything else on the internet.... you can get with
the 21st century and post and view all you want on any number of file
hosting sites.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-04-23 18:49:39 -0400, Morris Dovey said:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/SawHorse/

Hey -- that's my first sighting of a Zyliss vice in the wild!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:12:42 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

On 4/23/10 8:51 PM, Roy wrote:
You know, folks, for $10 a month you can get a 20-30 gig a month d/l via easynews or giganews for
over 100,000 newsgroups, including ABPW.
Regards,
Roy

Or for free... like everything else on the internet.... you can get with
the 21st century and post and view all you want on any number of file
hosting sites.

Who has free binaries? I know there are a several places that offer free text access, but do not
know of any Usenet supplier that provides free access for binaries.

There must be a lot of people here who would love to be able to access ABPW for free. I know
several folks who are paying just for text group access.

ABPW Artemus[_3_] Woodworking 18 October 23rd 09 03:11 PM
abpw William Andersen Woodworking 3 April 8th 07 05:13 AM
What is ABPW Don Dando Woodworking 2 November 16th 06 09:27 AM
ABPW ? Don Dando Woodworking 12 April 12th 06 03:32 AM
getting to ABPW Dan Cullimore Woodworking 2 June 28th 04 08:19 AM