Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ABPW help request

I would appreciate very much if someone with access to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking would forward a complete copy of the
post with the subject " Repost with a proper sized picture (1/1)".

Thanks

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the original
headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

I can't help there sorry as my ISP (sometimes) doesn't d/l pix (probably
size limits).
In this case I never saw the 2nd post (1/1) attachments.

CYA not necessary, in this case.

L8a then g
Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 10:52 AM, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

The headers are available in the copy of the original I sent you via
e-mail this morning, however, you may have to save the .eml attachment
to the hard drive first in order to see them.

If all you need are the headers, I can see them easily and e-mail you
just those.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 11:25 AM, Swingman wrote:

The headers are available in the copy of the original I sent you via
e-mail this morning, however, you may have to save the .eml attachment
to the hard drive first in order to see them.

Yuppers - worked like a charm (and I learned something useful).

Many thanks!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

Well.......if I done knowed that I, i wouldn't done resized dem pics and
sent 'em to ya......

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/23/2010 5:22 PM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
Morris spewed forth:
On 4/23/2010 9:56 AM, Stephen Quinn wrote:
Morris

Here's a web link for the pix
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html

CYA
Steve

Thanks, Steve, that's where I saw the post - what I need are the
original headers (which aren't available at delorie.com).

CYA not necessary, in this case.

Well.......if I done knowed that I, i wouldn't done resized dem pics and
sent 'em to ya......

Sorry to put you through the extra trouble - I still have the hi-res
originals. Those were photos were downloaded from

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/SawHorse/

and republished without authorization. I just needed the headers to
establish the perp's identity and posting server.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
[...]

No trouble, I woulda just sent ya the headersg

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Morris Dovey spewed forth:
[...]

just looked at em, he did just repost 'em.......damn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
[...]

WOW! I did not take it seriously that people actually did this!. Even has
the one with the Zyliss Vice in it - my favorite tool!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-04-23 18:49:39 -0400, Morris Dovey said:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/SawHorse/

Hey -- that's my first sighting of a Zyliss vice in the wild!

ABPW Artemus[_3_] Woodworking 18 October 23rd 09 03:11 PM
abpw William Andersen Woodworking 3 April 8th 07 05:13 AM
What is ABPW Don Dando Woodworking 2 November 16th 06 09:27 AM
ABPW ? Don Dando Woodworking 12 April 12th 06 03:32 AM
getting to ABPW Dan Cullimore Woodworking 2 June 28th 04 08:19 AM