Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Calibrating rules

I'm sure, I'm like everyone else. I have several tapes, flat rulers,
rulers on your tablesaw and probably other measuring tapes on other
equipment (panel saw, etc) elsewhere.

In building projects, what do you USE as the standard for
that project? Your tablesaw? A tape?

I know the rule (no pun intended) of using just ONE tape throughout
a project, but do you measure all the cuts (including the tablesaw)
off that tape? What about thicknesses?

Curious as to how you solve this.

MJ

calibrating a hygrometer Nate Nagel Home Repair 7 August 10th 08 03:45 AM
Calibrating a Postal Scale Beachcomber Home Repair 16 October 8th 05 10:12 PM
Calibrating a domestic oven [email protected] UK diy 7 February 1st 05 09:40 PM
calibrating a laser level Alex UK diy 1 December 29th 04 06:22 PM
Calibrating a Starrett 98-4 Level Steve Metalworking 2 August 19th 04 07:00 PM