Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

I'm trying to buy a Festool TS75 *without* the 75 inch guide *but* with two
55" guides. Seems they don't sell it thataway.
If I use the 75" plus a 55" connected I get a 130 inch guide which is way
more than I want. But I want the 55" for cross cutting a 4X8 panel.

What kinda deal is that!!!

Max