Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hand-Cut Dovetails (Posted a New Video)

Hey gang,

I just posted a new video on my website. A quick howto on hand-cut
dovetails.

Hope you like it and as always Comments welcomed.

http://tinyurl.com/y8js7v9
Posted to rec.woodworking

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
Hey gang,

I just posted a new video on my website. A quick howto on hand-cut
dovetails.

Hope you like it and as always Comments welcomed.

http://tinyurl.com/y8js7v9

I don't care if the dancer on the right didn't know the steps... still
looked good.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 1, 9:28*am, GarageWoodworks
wrote:
Hey gang,

I just posted a new video on my website. *A quick howto on hand-cut
dovetails.

Hope you like it and as always Comments welcomed.

http://tinyurl.com/y8js7v9

Here it is freakin APRIL 3RD! and I finally check in and click the
link. And I'm sitting here hanging my head, listening to the music,
and SWMBO walks in to sweetly ask, "Awww. Did widdle honeybunny get
wickwolled?"

Sigh.