Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 45 degrees hinges

Hi all

I have 2 doors left over from a project, with 35 mm (~1,5") holes for
"eurohinges", center placed 24 mm from the edge (almost 1 inch) for a
kitchen cupboard.
I am planning on using them for a 45 degree cupboard, for a corner - 5-
sided. I want the idea of a classic corner cupboard with modern
styling.

My problem is the hinge
Do anyone have information on hinges for this? I found them in a local
shop here, but lack drawings/ideas.
According to the catalog, 2 sides have to be cut to 45 degrees in the
"ends", the the door goes above.

Sonnich