Mathieu B

Default Delta 50-850A Canister Dust Collector

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=4954

Anybody knows about/tried this collector ?

Seems to be a new model, I don`t remember seeing it on the Delta web
site before. DAGS and couln't find a single reference to it on the web
and in rec.woodworking.

Looks similar to the "CK" models of the JET line.

If anybody knows about it, what is the retail price ? Impeller size ?
Diameter of the inlet (if you remove the 4" wye) ? Voltage/Amps ?

I`m very interested as I am looking for a canister dust collector and
the JET ones are not available in Canada.
Pat Barber

Looks like the standard 580 with a Jet filter on it...

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=863

Mathieu B wrote:

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=4954

Anybody knows about/tried this collector ?

Le Steak

Yep, looks identical. I wonder how much they are gonna charge more to
replace the upper bag with a canister...

Still, I searched on the web and couldn't find the impeller size of the
50-850. Anybody knows ?