Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hello Everyone

On Jan 26, 3:08*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , Mike Marlow

wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
On 1/26/2010 1:54 AM, ExtremelyAvg wrote:

My name is Brian Meeks...and I am a woodworker...a completely addicted
woodworker.

Welcome ... put the link of your choice in a signature block, like the
below, and those who want can click on the link at their convenience, or
not.

Look like you've already figured out the old wRec adage of "Buy the best
and only cry once!" Kudos on the Festool jig saw purchase!

... and remember, bunions are irritants that can be made to disappear..

And... remember this as you plow your way through the group...

Robotoy - We're really not sure about him here... *Posts some good stuff,
but don't let that fool ya...
Swingman - oh man, don't know where to start. *He like little tittles (good)
and hangs around with Leon - that has to be bad...
Nailshooter - watch out for Robert. *He comes on like he has a lot of good
advice, but underneath it all he really just wants to be a nice guy...
Leon - completely untrustworthy - a friend of Swingman...
Lee Michaels - he can be cantankerous but don't let that put you off - he's
a genuine curmudgeon and that can't be bad...
Mike Marlow - even Geezus loves him - he's just a nice guy...
Puckdropper - Suspect him of being a bit of a ****-stirrer...
Morris Dovey - Whacked out, crazy, back to the future sort of guy. *Does
really cool stuff that we all wish we had done...
Andy Dingley - *Careful here - he may be mostly full of starch, but he'll
pop up and surprise you with a good one. *I think he does that on purpose...
Zz Yzx - how in the hell do you trust anybody with a name like that? *I
think that came from a Superman comic...
Max - Watch this guy - he will throw you off with an occasional bit of real
advice.
Lew Whodunit - Don't even trust this guy. *He's a guy who actually moved to
CA. *No one in their right mind would do that. *Then he got into this boat
building thing, then,... then... then...

Anyway - that is the trustworthy first pass list of folks here. *More to
come...

Geeze... C-less and I didn't make the A list?

Harumph.- Hide quoted text -

The mind boggles @ the "past members" who should have been included!
I'm sure Dave & Lew can remember better than me. Can you spell JOAT?
Then there was the shellac king(who was that masked man?) Bennett, who
was always good for a flame war? The mind doesn't just boggle, it goes
into shut-down.
How about Phully, Minwax Mac(a.k.a. Jummy), Black Sheep(who by the way
has dropped out of ww'ing and is into photography these days), etc.
They still drop around occasionally if someone rings their bell.
Couple fellers from Buffalo who completely ascape me.
I've been hanging around here since about '96, just don't
"participate" as much as I used to.

Just remember . . . ."There is no CABAL"

Norm

Norm
Posted to rec.woodworking

Nahmie wrote:

The mind boggles @ the "past members" who should have been included!
I'm sure Dave & Lew can remember better than me. Can you spell JOAT?
Then there was the shellac king(who was that masked man?) Bennett, who
was always good for a flame war? The mind doesn't just boggle, it goes
into shut-down.

Ketter, Spokeshave, the list goes on and on!

How about Phully, Minwax Mac(a.k.a. Jummy), Black Sheep(who by the way
has dropped out of ww'ing and is into photography these days), etc.
They still drop around occasionally if someone rings their bell.
Couple fellers from Buffalo who completely ascape me.

Would that be Jenisi AKA (IB) and Ed Hennessey; Mario and Joe Cumbo?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 27, 1:36*pm, Nova wrote:
Nahmie wrote:

[...]

It was you & Mario I had the "senior moment" over!

Norm