Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Hello Everyone

Nahmie wrote:

The mind boggles @ the "past members" who should have been included!
I'm sure Dave & Lew can remember better than me. Can you spell JOAT?
Then there was the shellac king(who was that masked man?) Bennett, who
was always good for a flame war? The mind doesn't just boggle, it goes
into shut-down.

Ketter, Spokeshave, the list goes on and on!

How about Phully, Minwax Mac(a.k.a. Jummy), Black Sheep(who by the way
has dropped out of ww'ing and is into photography these days), etc.
They still drop around occasionally if someone rings their bell.
Couple fellers from Buffalo who completely ascape me.

Would that be Jenisi AKA (IB) and Ed Hennessey; Mario and Joe Cumbo?

I've been hanging around here since about '96, just don't
"participate" as much as I used to.

Just remember . . . ."There is no CABAL"

Norm

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA