Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FIY Great Deal on Ryobi Teck 4 Combo Kit

Normally I don't go for the entry level cordless tools but this deal is a
very good one.

If you need or are in the market for hearing protectors, the Ryobi Tek 4
brand protectors is in a combo kit that is on sell for $49.99, shipped.

I got a pair of these hearing protectors for Christmas for $69.00 by them
selves.

Ths kit also has a small drill, power snips, flash light, cell phone charger
and charger. Basically you get the hearing protectors for $20 off and every
thing else is free.

The hearing protectors are great IMHO and fit. Most all others I have tired
would open or leak when I opened my mouth or yawned. They allow normal
sounds and cut out the loud noises.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...4%20Cpy%20-D25

Home Depot won't price match Milwaukee electric chain saw - where a great deal is not a deal at all. No Name Home Repair 0 June 26th 08 02:58 PM
Fantastic Deal on PC Compressor Combo lcottrell Woodworking 14 February 17th 06 11:59 AM
a great deal ravenwolf Home Repair 0 February 10th 06 11:02 PM
A great deal of info on great deal of subjects on and around metalworking rashid111 Metalworking 0 August 8th 05 08:01 PM
Ryobi Router/Table Combo Ed Mana Woodworking 1 January 29th 04 02:52 AM