Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Furniture, with humor ...

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't like flash website. I have a fast connection and it is always

On Jan 22, 4:42*pm, Swingman wrote:
http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 7:42*pm, Swingman wrote:
http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Very cool! The website is just as unique as the furniture.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 23 Jan, 00:42, Swingman wrote:
http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

I downloaded 5MB of Flash, just to see photos the size of my phone
screen?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Someone has plenty of imagination!

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 23 Jan, 00:42, Swingman wrote:
http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

I downloaded 5MB of Flash, just to see photos the size of my phone
screen?

The ones I saw were full size. Did you click through the menus?

hth,
Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/22/2010 9:06 PM, Bill wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

Someone has plenty of imagination!

Bad table!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

Wow! Very inspirational stuff, it's great to see someone coloring well
outside the lines like that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 9:40*pm, Swingman wrote:

Bad table!

I about fell out of my chair on that one!

How cool is that?

What a conversation piece that would be.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, Swingman wrote:

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

Right up my alley

-Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

OMFG! Do some people make weirdass stuff just to point to some idiot
and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of **** I sold to him for
$15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on
his home page is just that.

This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more
money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away. sigh

Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF. thud

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

OMFG! Do some people make weirdass stuff just to point to some idiot
and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of **** I sold to him for
$15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on
his home page is just that.

This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more
money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away. sigh

Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF. thud

Which brings up the question, why can't I find patrons like that?

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.
-Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998)
-------

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:41:29 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita
scrawled the following:

wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

OMFG! Do some people make weirdass stuff just to point to some idiot
and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of **** I sold to him for
$15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on
his home page is just that.

This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more
money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away. sigh

Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF. thud

Which brings up the question, why can't I find patrons like that?

That's right. I'm jealous as hell, too. I want clients throwing
large, heavy bags of large-bill money at me for having fun in the shop
all day.

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.